Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here are my thoughts about Nicklas Backstrom skating yesterday and today:


  • GOD BLESS SWEDEN
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WITH THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND WE GET NICKY BACK OH LORD COULD WE ACTUALLY WIN PLAYOFF GAMES???????
  • I'M SO EXCITED I TURNED MY CAPSLOCK ON AND CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO TURN IT OFF
now I bring to you: coherent thoughts about Backstrom skating:

  • this honestly could not have happened at a better time. We seem to have started to get our act together and this could just put us over the top.
  • I am a little concerned about how this will affect Backstrom's game. We all know that he isn't a rough and tough player, but I would imagine that it will take him a few games to get back to "normal". It would just be awful to have him be gun-shy. 
  • This has to do something for team morale right??
  • Just think, we haven't had a fully healthy team since the beginning of the season. I don't want to jinx it or anything but I think we all remember how that started out...
Here's to more good news and no setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment