Saturday, March 10, 2012

Caps/Bruins 3/10/12

Some observations:
  • Whatever Dale Hunter has done to Alexander Semin, sweet Jesus I love it. He hasn't taken a penalty in what seems like forever (or 5ever whichever you prefer). He definitely was trying to be too fancy the past couple of games (the whole skating around the net and through defenders and not getting a shot off was a little infuriating to say the least) but he was definitely on his game today. Semin is so scared of Hunter it's hilarious.
  • Look at Orlov getting his first career multiple points game! I'm so proud.
  • I have no idea what was going on between Laich & Krejci and then Lucic and Alzner. I just want to give Alzner some advice, please don't fight Lucic because that is never going to end well. I had fun laughing about it afterwards though.
  • I hate the thirds but why do they look so fresh and snazzy. They really should stop.
  • Hendricks and Beagle, your love for each other was showing.
  • During the Hurricanes game, I wasn't very impressed with the Brouwer-Beagle-Hendricks line a first. I am so glad they proved me wrong and all my friends laughed at me.
  • What has gotten into Brooks Laich recently? Whatever it is I love it.
  • Perreault you need to stop taking dumb penalties. I forgave you for last game's. I'm still holding a grudge from today's.
  • This game gave me ulcers and heart attacks and I am just now calming down. 
Let's beat those Maple Leafs.




No comments:

Post a Comment