Thursday, October 18, 2012

So I Feel Kinda Bad....

Hello hello!

Sorry we haven't updated in about ten million years. I really want to start blogging but I R E A L L Y don't want to blog about the labor meetings... it's a tough world. Half of the hockey fans are saying that there won't be a season, the other half are saying there will be... who knows. Let me know when they finally come to an agreement, I say as I can't stop refreshing twitter when the NHL and NHLPA meet.

Both sides make me mad and they need to come to an agreement. That is how I see it.

Now can we talk about how both Backie and Ovi are going to be playing on the same team during the lockout? And how Ovi pressured Backie to sign with Dynamo Moscow? I would like to thank ESPN for showing KHL games, especially the Ovechkin Dynamos, because we might get to see our two stars play together.

We didn't even update when Sasha signed with the Canes. I feel awful about our lack of postage sigh.

We didn't even blog when we drafted another flawless Swede that will probably become another star in this league.

How will you all forgive us?

How about we start blogging more?

Sounds good? Good.

( ̄ー ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment